View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 09:54 PM   #969
Melon Soda
★ Enjoy Your Reads! ★
Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Desktop
Does it make sense if I lose weight so that I can gain weight? I feel like I have to lose a couple more kg in time for Christmas so that I can binge on all those cakes and snacks when Christmas (and then New Year, Valentine Day and Lunar New Year) roll about and not feel too bad when I gained weight because of all those non-stop eating (sorry resistance is futile for me)...
Melon Soda is offline   Reply With Quote