View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 07:09 PM   #19
MartyTX
Dedicated
MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 1 & 4, Nook ST, Dell 11-3000, iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRiker View Post
Create a plugboard for epub that modifies save to disk with all the same settings as described earlier. In the content.opf file, you're looking to see that <dc:creator> was set to the adjusted value. Note that this will only affect an epub that has a 'Catalog' tag.

Also, note that you need to look at the .OPF file inside the EPUB, not the one that's in the folder. That .OPF is not modified.

G
I wasn't very clear. I have already created a plugboard that modifies save to disk.

The content.opf file that I posted is from inside the EPUB that was created with the plugboard. (I unzipped the EPUB created with the plugboard).
MartyTX is offline   Reply With Quote