View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 02:35 PM   #142
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
No, we're not obsessing. We aren't missing anything. I'm more than willing to respect your criteria, I only ask the same in return.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by foghat View Post
Please provide your definition of obsessing.
If you're making the claim for obsession, then please provide your definition of obsession.
This whole thread is more "Tongue and Check" than philosophical. I don't think it's worth the heartburn your getting.

Quote:
My experience is that those who do not read are much less likely to seek out information from other sources. There are exceptions,
Therein lies the heart of my comment about obsessing. There is the ignorant belief that readers equates to an educated individual and that is simply false.

Further more the quest to knowledge is to remove bias, prejudice, and categorization. Something your post shows is clearly lacking, it's something we are all guilty of, I'm certainly no exception.

For me the human soul is beautiful I would not limit my interaction someone simply because they do not mirror my likes, or fall into my "categorization" of what is proper.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote