View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 08:21 PM   #3
Shykat
Groupie
Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad Mini, my PC and Galaxy Tab A :)
I sure wish there was an easy way to get suggestions to this company. Unfortunately, when I was on my phone and clicked to write a review, it let me put in my name but, as soon as I started typing in the text area, the DONE button grayed out so you couldn't send your rating and review! Of course, that was my first time attempting to send a review and I thought I was doing it correctly but maybe I wasn't. ::

I found their web site but it's all in Chinese so I have no idea if there is an area where you can send them a reply or request.
Shykat is offline   Reply With Quote