View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 02:40 PM   #13
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
I suppose you could print the cover art from Amazon on card-stock and put those on your shelves.
LOL! I remember at my job a company introduced itself to us (we sometimes do VCs) who had the idea to sell CD covers of music albums. The idea was a person could buy the cover, and buy the right to download the music associated with it through iTunes & Co (the cover would have a pin code that needs to be activated first). This way, he would still have the original cover after downloading the music; it appears, according to this company, a lot of people (collectors) want to have the original cover. Don't know if this idea ever went to market though...
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote