View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 03:18 AM   #21
WS64
WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura / PB Lux 2 / Bookeen Frontlight / Kobo Mini / Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
From my experiments, the shelf related performance on the Touch is related to the number of shelves and the total number of books on them. So ten shelves with ten books each will be roughly the same as five shelves with twenty each.
No, can't confirm this, but I am really not sure.
Right now I have my 4000something books in 23 shelves, everything is fine.
Before I had over 2000 sehelves, and it did not work (in time). But then again, when I had 2000 shelves books were into 4 or 5 shelves each, now in just 2. But the time differences is enorm, over 30 minutes earlier compared to 5-10 seconds now...
WS64 is offline   Reply With Quote