View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 02:47 PM   #13
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Yeah. I'll build it anyway and see what that yields.

I get a vague sense that hung together correctly, with the awesome window manager kicked into touch for a spell, this could serve us well.

True we are a display driver definition in the hole but as you say its not a complete nightmare.

One interesting fact (I thought) if one side-by-sides the current QT with FB embedded source (2012) and the Qindle projects additions by "nemo" (2009) you will note they are MIGHTY similar...

Who knew the qt project could be affected by we mere kindle hackers.

Somewhat encouraging.

Onward. I say.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote