View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 12:58 AM   #46
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
That makes sense.

On a side note... Since Calibre has the capability of automatically including "last page read" feature during conversion why not just convert and side-load via Calibre? I do this regularly and am able to sync among devices. Why go to the trouble with pdocs (for books) and lack of covers, if you do not have to?
It's syncs bookmarks, notes and highlights too not just last read.
I have to hook all 3 Kindles up to USB each time I add books daily seeing Kindle 3 is upstairs, K4 is in the other room and Kindle Fire is with me or upstairs. It's just a real hassle and defeats the purpose of having a Kindle in each spot as I go through my day when I can send the book via WiFi to all Kindles at one time using email or Send To Kindle.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote