View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 03:51 PM   #66
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
What's wrong with the nook?
I'ma confirmed Kindle user, and an Amazon girl, but I do have to admit that the Nook has better technical specs, as a piece of hardware.

Trouble is, when you're buying an ereader, you're buying into more than just the hardware.

Amazon has a better ecosystem, however, and I really really hate the idea of using a credit card number to validate books. What happens if I have to change the credit card number? do I have to remember which credit card I used to purchase which book? (well, no, *I* won't, because I'm a friend of Alf's, but I really don't like the idea.)

And Amazon customer support simply can't be beat.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote