View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 03:21 PM   #1
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Note Taking on the Pocketbook 360

Hello,

Can anybody describe to me how the note taking works on the pocketbook 360, given that it doesn't have a keyboard or touch screen? I assume it uses the d-pad in a manner similar to an old school cell phone, but will this work to allow any decent speed in note taking (i.e. would I be able to take notes at a meeting like I can with my Sony 700 or my wife's Kindle?). This device looks awesome and I am excited that it is available in the US, but I want to clarify this before I decide to purchase it.

Luqman
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote