Thread: Seriousness A great favor
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 09:28 PM   #6
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I think your daughter is about to receive a lot of postcards from around the world.

Great idea, mom!
She will think it's so cool! I'm excited for her if it works out that way! She might not mind so much anymore if I'm on the computer, on MR, to be specific! She does like to look over my shoulder and always makes comments about the avatars and such! "What a cute dog! or I like that kitty! or What is that?!" Oh and she loved all of the psocks! Got a big kick out of that, even though she didn't "get it".

Last edited by rebarnmom; 06-18-2009 at 09:45 PM.
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote