View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 03:37 PM   #1
uieluck
Connoisseur
uieluck began at the beginning.

Device: iphone, ipad, kindle, nook
The element type "p" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</p>".

The <p> tag is closed,, but I'm getting this error in ePubChecker. WTF!!! Maybe I'm missing something, but I've doubled checked and I'm still receiving this error. Does somebody have a suggestion?

<p class="body-no-indent">In the spiritual and philosophical systems of Asia, the universe is considered to be “powered” by an energy known variously as<i>prana, qi,</i> or <i>ki.</i> This is the energy that causes galaxies to form, stars to burn, and planets to orbit and spin. All things are “fueled” by prana, which is not only a kind of energy, but also a kind of vibration, intelligence, or consciousness. There are no sufficient English words to translate the precise meaning of prana and its uses in all contexts. In India it is often referred to as “the shadow of God,” meaning that it is as inseparable from the divine intelligence as you are from your own shadow.</br>The human body, too, depends on prana for its functioning. In this sense we can think of prana as a kind of life force that flows through the body. Prana is responsible for the creation of the physical body of the fetus in the womb. The metabolic processes of the body extract prana from the food we eat and the air we breathe and use this prana as fuel. We also receive prana directly from the environment (from the sun, wind, and so on). The life force not only keeps the machinery of the body running, but also supplies information and intelligence to the systems of the body and the consciousness of the mind. The medical systems of Asia (such as <i>ayurveda</i> and traditional Chinese medicine) depend on a complex understanding of the life force in human beings as the bedrock of their medical model. In recent years these alternative and complementary therapies have gained widespread use in America and Europe (as well as their native cultures) because of their effectiveness in the prevention and treatment of illness. Clearly, there is powerful evidence to support the use of the life force model in the field of human wellness.</p>
Attached Files
File Type: epub Healing Mantra.epub (237.4 KB, 364 views)
uieluck is offline   Reply With Quote