View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 07:05 AM   #15
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
has, so far, meant a lack of the following file being installed:
http://ge.tt/3ZRY9XE/v/71

That is installed right?

See here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...0&postcount=35 for a similar report.

Quote:
I have an extensions folder in the root of the Kindle and nothing inside, so it shouldn't fail.
Err.... This is an applications launcher.

It expects at least SOMETHING to run.

(Large Red lettering under SUPPORT on main thread)

So:

1) Please confirm the Kindlet Jailbreak is installed. A simple "Yes I did that" would be very helpful.

2) Grab something (The helper scripts, Kterm, anything) and put it in the folder. Then try again.

It wasn't (yet) programmed to handle (all) corner cases. Do something in the way "It expects" - e.g. put something in the extensions folder (it is searching for something to be in there, not nothing)

Also. This would be better served on the main Launcher thread next time there is an issue

So. To recap. Kindlet Jailbreak, Kterm (or helpers), re-run.

Far as I can see - so far - it has acted as I would expect for a device missing such data.
I am guessing you are still missing the "required" step...

Last edited by twobob; 01-23-2013 at 07:52 AM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote