View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 11:58 AM   #87
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
On Word & Void and how it links to other Brooks' series
Spoiler:
It, along with the Genesis of Shannara are the prequels to the entire Shannara series. I thought the link was a little cheesy, but it was fun and The Word & Void and Genesis of Shannara series were both very entertaining. I went back to read the original Shannara series and I found it a little flat and I had loved it when I first read it.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote