View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 04:26 PM   #5
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ex-Kobo Touch-Nook Simple Touch-Kobo Mini-Retina Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
It is showing the wrong cover, or no cover at all?

I haven't encountered the wrong cover problem, but I have noticed that sometimes when I have only read a few pages of a book, that book is still marked as unread in the books list, and then sleep mode will not display the cover at all but just the default sleep mode screen. I have to read a bit further for the book to be marked with the percentage read, and then the cover shows in sleep mode. It doesn't happen with every book though.

Edit: For me this behaviour started with firmware 2.3.1, and continues in 2.3.2.
It shows the basic Sleep Mode with the ereader shape/ logo in the middle of the screen with the "eyes" shut and "Sleep Mode" underneath.

Yes I also noticed that having read a few pages on a book it still shows as unread in the library, but haven't investigated that further.
mXb is offline   Reply With Quote