View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 03:38 PM   #3
Cameronpaterson
Addict
Cameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Glo, iPad, iPhone
Thanks Sharkus. It's been a wee while and I'm glad you were able to reproduce the issue. Here's another one for you! This morning I finished a book in the Kobo app on my iPad Mini. I was offered the option to archive the book as well as marking it closed and accepted this. Later in the day, I opened the Kobo app on my iPhone (running the latest version of the Kobo app and iOS 6) and was puzzled to find that the book I had finished earlier was not marked as finished in the iPhone version of the app - it was still in my library and not listed in the 'finished' tab at all, even after ensuring that the library had been updated within the app. Later still, I got home and opened the Kobo app on my iPad Mini again, and the book in question ('Smoking Poppy' by Graham Joyce) was still definitely listed as finished in that copy of the app. Shouldn't my library harmonise with itself, especially across apps running on iOS?
Cameronpaterson is offline   Reply With Quote