View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 06:15 AM   #2
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
If this is a book that has a stylesheet altered by Calibre, go into "Look and Feel" in the conversion tab. Go down to Filter Style Information and check fonts (and margins if they are not adjusting). I have 32 drm free ePUBs on my Go at the moment and the fonts change on all of them. I did not have to make any changes on books that simply lost their DRM, but I did have to make the changes in Look and Feel on books that someone else had converted or altered in Calibre before I got them.

Last edited by taming; 10-06-2012 at 06:17 AM.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote