Thread: Touch referencing fonts
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 12:52 PM   #15
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
This makes me wonder if you could refer to fonts in the /fonts directory on the Kobo as
Code:
src: url(res:///mnt/onboard/fonts/CharisSILR.ttf)
[/QUOTE]

Thank you for proposing this. I have tried it already and it did not work. I wonder whether I might be better using "src: local(theFontName)" instaed of "src: url(FontFileNameIncludingPath)" since in the case of originally built-in fonts it would be even more difficult to figure out how to reference them by their file location. However, I did not get the hoped for result.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote