View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 01:41 AM   #65
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
At the same time, libraries should make the fact that books can be returned early MUCH MORE PROMINENT. This info should appear each time on the checkout page, perhaps with a mention to be polite and not keep others waiting longer than necessary once you have finished a read. As is, most libraries have this factoid buried somewhere on a FAQ page that most folks never look at.
And it should be possible to return the book straight from your account page / book shelf. My library requires me to return the book from the software I used to download it (I only borrow ePubs), so if I'm not in reach of my home computer, I have to wait. Or I have to download the book to the Overdrive app on my phone, and pick "delete and return" there, which is a dumb way of doing it. There needs to be a "return" button next to the "download" button on all Library OverDrive pages.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote