View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 05:57 AM   #3
Fingolas
Fingolas is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Fingolas is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Fingolas is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Fingolas is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Fingolas is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Fingolas is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Fingolas is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Fingolas is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Fingolas is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Fingolas is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Fingolas is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle, Aldiko
Well, I know that Aldiko for Android looks quite good already, although there are still some differences in the appearance and the support of the ePUB-standards.
Also I think that the Sony Reader App and the Nook App support many standards, but because I'm from Germany I can't download and test them
Fingolas is offline   Reply With Quote