View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 08:43 AM   #3
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeserattePD View Post
Thanks a lot for taking this problem on!

It is much appreciated, as I am planning to move from my ebookwise to an eink device sometime this year and would hate to go through downloading all my ebooks again. Thankfully my books mostly are from BAEN so I can download them in another format, but I also have a few secure format books from ebookwise and would hate to loose those (especially as they are so expensive to begin with!).
Sorry, we are not there yet, not even close!

And I am not looking to 'crack' secured .imp ebooks, only non-DRMed .imp would be supported, if I can find a LZSS uncompressor routine.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote