View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 10:05 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janette55 View Post
I had downloaded several books from Manybooks. I am sure that I clicked on epub as the format.

Some however are showing no type of format below and when I click to open them up a window states that there is no avaliable format. Do I need to redownload them? Will it overwrite what I have, or do I need to delete them and then redownload the books?

What is also confusing i that is that some of them (haven't checked them all) which are on my reader show up fine. I can read them there.

So do I just ignore it? I had wanted to correct some problems, grammer and such but now can't, I can ignore the problems if I have to; they are not so bad that I can't overlook them while reading the books.

checked some more books and some with the message are from other sites also. So, it just isn't Manybooks that seem to have the problem. Although I don't think it is their error, most likely mine.
I marked some words that have me confused (not hard to do ).
Downloaded: What did you do after the download? Calibre only downloads selected news. Calibre does not download books and add them to your Library. You must do that step.
Click to open them: Where/What do you click?

Is it possible that you are using "Send to Device and delete from Library" (default Action setting )?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote