View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 12:27 AM   #6
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeromedevine View Post
Your posted url does not give a hack for Centre button and/or spacebar page forward. Not much help u know.
I didn't say that your problem was already solved. I was just saying you should have just bumped the old thread instead of making new trash threads. The only difference between your thread and the one I linked is that you try to make it sound like making the hack is a fun process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeromedevine
Get 8GB Free. Watch Dropbox Instruction Video from ref link, you'll like it!:
As for your signature, I'm saying that the information you provide is wrong. You get 2GB + 250MB = 2.25GB, which is not equivalent to 8GB like you claim in your signature.
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote