View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 04:56 PM   #21
kdf9511
Madman With A Box
kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Nook Glowlight, Nook Color, Kindle 4, Astak Pocket Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Hal View Post
2. Looking at the specs of the Pocket Pro, they are ordinary. The prices appear to have come down, but still higher than a Kindle or Nook. With the out of stock flag on, why buy an obsolete reader, with mediocre specs from a company than possibly may not want to sell them anymore. This leads to no desire to discuss on the forum.

Hal.
Well for me it was the form factor and the fact that it read .lit books and has a very easy to use method of loading books.

I really like the way the page turn buttons are laid out and haven't found another that is a comfortable to use.

And I have not seen another reader with as long of a list of compatable file formats as the PP does. I started reading ebooks many moons ago on a Palm III followed by a few Pocket PC powerd pdas and laptops. So my collection of ebooks is manily .lit witch worked great with these devices, PDF's witch didn't with the exception of the laptop, and .rtf witch with the uReader software became my file type of choice.
kdf9511 is offline   Reply With Quote