View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 07:01 PM   #7
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
This one isn't working for me. I used notepad++ to edit the file. After adding the fonts in the new font folder, ejecting and restarting I had the same font (which I could not change via Aa) and none of my content would open.

Even after reverting back to the original version of reader.pref file, I still could not open any content. I've just done a factory reset and all is well again.

Here are some images, maybe someone could tell me where I made my misstep.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	readerpred_before.PNG
Views:	4107
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	58536   Click image for larger version

Name:	readerpref_after.PNG
Views:	3597
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	58537   Click image for larger version

Name:	fonts in folder.PNG
Views:	3422