View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 02:59 PM   #7
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Books have always been a part of my life. My mother and her sisters were all readers, both grandmothers, too, and they all read to me.

Like a few others have mentioned, books became a way to escape. They showed me there was a world outside the small town boundaries, that there was a life for me somewhere if I could hold on long enough. The library itself really was a sanctuary because the bullies wouldn't follow me inside.

I barely survived with them, I wouldn't have without them.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote