View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 10:06 PM   #24
runtmms
Connoisseur
runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle Fire HD 8.9, Google Nexus 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
So? Did you get them? Do you love them? Any issues?
Got two on Friday. (Third one was not for us.) One is mine, one is my husband's. Both seem great. No problems to report. Screen is really nice. Touchscreen is very responsive. Call quality is very good.

I think the hd screens on these devices makes a world of difference. I really noticed that when I upgraded my original Kindle Fire to the hd.

FYI To those wanting to order - I'm pretty sure there is an app in the play store that will do stock notification. If you do get the Nexus 4 I recommend the Poetic Bumper. It's quite nice and much less expensive than the Google Bumper.
runtmms is offline   Reply With Quote