View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 03:02 PM   #6
Kobo-Robin
Kobo Arc - Ux Lead
Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
Sorry, was using the "unofficial" wording as that's what TuneIn called it in their FAQ (it being the only one of the 5 or 6 "Your device isn't compatible with this version." apps to give any sort of an explanation when I followed up on at their web sites when I was randomly browsing interesting looking stuff; don't really remember the others ATM since TuneIn was the only one I was disappointed to see blocked out - but yay for GoodEReader. Even without a GPS, the app works perfectly).
No worries, I just wanted to clarify for anyone that may see your comment via a google search.

We have contacted TuneIn about the issue but they have yet to respond with a fix.
Kobo-Robin is offline   Reply With Quote