View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 08:09 PM   #7
EileenG
Zealot
EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: My phone
I'm pretty sure that the reason they approched me is that I've been busy publicizing my current erotica. I've been in newspapers, on the radio and on a webcast and am going in a glossy magazine next week. They did want to read the erotica before they asked me to meet them.

I got a nibble from Hachette as well, but they were dithering and seem to have no real idea about the difference between e-pub and print books, and wanted me to stop the publicity on the current e-book so that they could have a better shot at it when (If!) they bought the print rights. Er, no, I don't think so. I have a contract with EC on that book, and nothing with Hachette.

Okay, it doesn't sound as if they are madly out of line. So now to get writing. Only 90,000 words to write before the end of August.
EileenG is offline   Reply With Quote