View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 03:12 PM   #3
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
I just had a call with amazon CS and apparently my warranty started before I even got kindle since amazon registered kindle immediately. It started on the day I ordered it. The 30 days period I can return kindle also started on that day. I lost about a week because of that. It seems strange. I always though that it starts once you receive it.
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote