View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 08:42 AM   #7
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by bthoven View Post
I have a number of ebooks which I purchased without using alwaysvpn and the orders were cancelled (I'm not in US). I did it on purpose just for trying about geographical restriction; now I don't do it any more 8-(

The problem is those ebooks are still in my B&N Library, though cannot download, which also show in my Nook library as grey-out items; very annoying!

Is there any way to get rid of them, or at least make them disappear from my Nook? Archiving also did not solve.
You can archive them in your B&N library or via Internet Explorer.
Then you can hide/unhide inactive (archived) titles on nook.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote