View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 04:02 PM   #1
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
Unhappy A terrible thing happened

My good friend, my Vox decided it needed a factory reset to start and consequently it began back at day one and all my apps, Kindle books etc etc are gone. It did, of course, save all my Kobo books and original apps plus those that were part of Vox updates over the past year.

I suspect this means re-purchasing my business apps, the Kindle app and so on. I believe the problem occurred because I deleted the Google Drive from both my computer and the Vox as the Vox turned off immediately after I deleted that app.

There has to be a lesson here on having a backup on computer, I did not
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote