View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 04:46 PM   #1736
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boa89 View Post
But my credit card adress is from Quebec, not the uk...would that be a problem?
You can pay with paypal and there should be no problem, that's what I do, if a book is cheaper in the us I use a US adress and if it is in the UK I use a different adress, in any case I pay with paypal using my regular account with the adress in Portugal.
To overcome the problems off not being able to buy books because off my location I created a paypal account with a US adress wich I only use for buying books but in the Kobo store I don’t need to use it.
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote