View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 10:26 AM   #32
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaswistry View Post
Good Day Everyone!

Forgive me for asking but I have already searched everywhere but could not find an answer. I'm a few steps away from Jailbreaking my Kindle Touch 5.3.2 but I'm stuck here:

Configure the computer's USB network interface to use the static IP address 192.168.15.201

How do you configure a computer's USB network interface? I've tried looking online but to no avail. By the way, I'm on a Mac with 10.7 as the OS.

Please help?
twobob posted that answer, with pictures, recently somewhere here for it - search his posts.
OR, the wiki index pages in the forum sticky.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote