View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 06:43 PM   #33
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
B&N is basically it (some areas have Books A Million I guess), but B&N seems to be less and less a book store every time I go in (which isn't often).
I have a BAM (Books A Million) about 15 miles away, and a B&N about 50 miles away. You have to go through large town traffic to get to BAM and medium city traffic to get to B&N.

I have a Walmart, CVS, Walgreen's, Rite Aide, Ingles, Bilo and soon a Publix all with small book and magazine sections within 3 miles max, and hardly any traffic. Two traffic lights for the furthest.

Amazon just a few clicks away.

No question what is going to happen.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote