View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 03:26 AM   #26
SauliusP.
Plugin developer
SauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfgar View Post
Calibre not load firts picture from document as cover. but load picture from page 253 and i do not know why. sometimes load cover fine but wery often load any other picture from the book.

Pleas can you tell me why or what i do wrong? Can i set the cover manualy? I mean not downloading another from internet but load from the documet. becouse i have cover in everything.
Hi,

This is a "problem" of DOCX Meta Data plugin. It is a part of Calibre now and I cannot influence how it works. I see same behaviour sometimes.

I propose to set the cover manually. While book record is active, press "E" to edit it and there is a "Browse" button to set cover from any image file.