View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 06:24 PM   #5
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
I think the glow is a great choice if you read in bed or poorly lit environments. Play with the one at the store. I like the fact that the Nook is easier to grip, making it less likely to slide out of your fingers, something that happens to me now and then with kindles. I don't like covers - they add weight. I just have a simple cover that I made myself for storage or to prevent scratches in my purse.

As far as returns, I can't help you there. I don't know anybody personally who has ever returned a Nook. They appear to be more resistant to damage than the kindle (both me and my bro had to replace kindles due to damage even though we are careful).

I have a kindle keyboard, 6 inch kindle, Nook ST and am testing a Paperwhite that I bought for mom. I would have bought her a nook glow if I had known the price was going to drop. I'm so spoiled with that added lighting, I'm buying myself a Nook Glow before the end of the year.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote