View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 12:59 PM   #71
robinson
Zealot
robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

BUMP!

Can anyone report on the actual user experience? What's still missing? What extras are there?

It just dawned on me that they're *selling* a bunch of classic, free books via itunes... I am right about that, no? That the bunch listed at the launch were old freebies, right? Unless they've done an incredible job of formatting the classics, that's just a quick money maker for them. It makes me wonder if they've set up ereader to ONLY read tagged books from iTunes. A simple way to find out is whether a regular free ebook for ereader transfered to the iPhone can be read or not.
robinson is offline   Reply With Quote