Thread: Troubleshooting Problem with Kindle APP
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 09:53 PM   #5
emoorman
Obsessive Reader
emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Nokia 1520
K4PC

I uninstalled K4PC and went to my Downloads folder and found the K4PC with the oldest date and re-installed it. This one works fine. I didn't see any difference, anyway. I think the new one has page numbers, but I always used the percentage.

The installer did ask me if I wanted to install a newer version, but I said to skip that version. Works great now.

Last edited by emoorman; 08-02-2011 at 09:55 PM.
emoorman is offline   Reply With Quote