View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 05:29 AM   #5
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
I love the Sansa Clip and have 2 of them. I bought one just for audiobooks and the other has music and audiobooks on it. I haven't listened to Overdrive books on it yet (not sure why...weird) but I listen to Audible books on it all the time. I had other mp3 players, but the Sansa became my favorite, so I gave the others away. I bought the Clip+ but the clip broke in less than a week which is weird because my first clip lasted about 2 years before it broke. So I returned it and bought another regular Clip. If the clip breaks and I can't find a replacement clip, which Sansa had stopped selling, that back is smooth, so I can just put a BodyGlove swivel clip on it. I've been using them on my mp3 players since I had my second mp3 player, the Rio Nitrus. This way, if I use the same brand, my clips for all of my devices will be interchangeable.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote