View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 04:23 AM   #4
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Smile Muchas gratias..................

Hi Tube & Sapphire - absolutely excellent, many thanks for all the great info, works a treat.

I shall of course inform my techy son, next time he's home from pretending to be a student, that I worked it all out myself !

[ He'll rumble me fairly quickly, but I'll have a few satisfying days of having worried him ! ]

And yes, aren't those Clips terrific ? The whole family have them, and love 'em. [ Aforesaid son's managed to lose 2, but keeps replacing them, says it's the only stand out gadget product - apart from the various weird things he has for doing unspeakable things to amps and guitars - he couldn't be without.]
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote