View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 06:28 PM   #76
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
Oooh, now we're mixing mediums! Firefly and B5 were both faves of mine. Star Trek is only comparable because it influenced me at a much younger age.

I remain curious if Joss could have maintained that superb edge of dry humor that made Firefly so special, without getting quite as campy as Farscape. IMO, B5 lost its focus. Firefly might have as well. We'll never know.

The new Battlestar Galactica had a lot going for it, once I got over having a female Starbuck...
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote