View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 04:24 AM   #17526
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by jermychriston View Post
I just completed reading “World War Z: An oral history of Zombie War”. This book covers the entire zombie war, beginning from early zombie outbreaks and sightings. This is basically a book about an author writing a book. I got this book from my iPhone app. This app also gives a brief description about the book. As I read it found interesting. Thanks to my iPhone app which helped me to read this wonderful book. If you are a “zombie fan” it is a must read book. I really enjoyed it.
I was great fun, I agree. If you are into zombie fiction, then this thread may be of interest.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote