View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 04:22 PM   #7
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluribus View Post
There is a rumor that Amazon will be offering a $99 Fire later this year. If true, this will likely drive the prices of some other devices down.

As for portability... A Nexus 7 is about the size of a standard DVD case, though not quite as wide. I can fit one in a pants, coat, or shirt pocket. It's a bit tight in the shirt pocket and a lot of it sticks out the top.
I read that on CNET, I wonder how loaded down with ads it will be.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote