View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 03:34 PM   #22248
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Happy USA Thanksgiving. I'm ignoring the TV and popping in and out, as our dinner will not be until this evening.

Betty, glad things are settling down and the family is still all around. {hugs}

desertblues, what a life, traveling the Nile and getting to explore all those places. It is one place I have always wanted to visit, but never quite made it there. I was always out voted for that trip choice.

Charlie - even though you don't have a holiday today, have a great workday.

Stitchawl, I think I was the one having tomato soup in my cup, but love it with a whole package of crumbled up crackers too. In fact, since dinner is hours from now, I am going to make tomato soup for my cup right now.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote