View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 06:50 PM   #5
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
For submission to the Kindle ebook store through Amazon Digital Services, you should really format it yourself in Mobipocket format for best results.

Starting with clean HTML will help, and then run it through Mobipocket Creator (free).

So - the Mobipocket forum is probably the best place to ask questions. I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to help with tips and advice -- several other writers have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthwriter View Post
Hello,
I am not sure I'm posting in the correct forum. I searched for an online forum for dtp support and I found this, but I'm not sure I found the right place. I am an author and I'm currently in the process of preparing my e-book for Kindle submission. The problem is that I'm having some technical trouble and I ran into a few snags. Unfortunately, I'm a novice and newbie and I'm neither technically nor html savvy. I know a little bit, like the basics, I can navigate the Internet with ease and I am fine with my word processing programs, but the special formatting and conversions are driving me crazy! It is very important to me that I finish this project that I started and submit my e-book. I've written a very important non-fiction e-book that needs to be read asap yesterday because of the important subject matter. Please help, I'd appreciate it. Thank you. And if there is a more appropriate forum, please direct me there. I will post right away. Thank you.

Earthwriter
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote