Thread: Books to Iphone
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 12:17 PM   #1
Anenu
Anenu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anenu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anenu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anenu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anenu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anenu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anenu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anenu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anenu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anenu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anenu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone
Books to Iphone

I have a bunch of .lit books on my computer that I want to transfer to my Iphone. I have both calibre on my computer and stanza on my Iphone, however the instructions given by stanza to get books from my computer apply to either an outdated ITunes or to mac ITunes as I cannot do it in the way they suggest, if anyone understands how to get books from a windows 7 into my Iphone that would be greatly appreciated as it has been a great deal of trouble for me.
Anenu is offline   Reply With Quote