View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 09:09 AM   #28
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
the space in the first case will be 75% of a normal space, in the second case it will be a normal space.
I really have to train my eye. I did not notice any tight spacing for the fake. Is there any reason for this? And is it coming from a special entity using 0.75em?

And now I understand why my converter uses separate spans (like in your previous second example), and also separate figures, while, to make the code look cleaner, I bundle all these separate spans into one... I was thinking it was a mistake. ;-)

Last edited by roger64; 10-15-2012 at 09:21 AM.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote