View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 01:24 PM   #16
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
Were the mobi books converted from epub in Calibre with the [EBOK] tag? If not, what was the original format and how were they converted?
No they were converted from epub, mobi, html and lit with Calibre. I don't use tags seeing emailing adds the pdoc tag. I do know there is a problem with large covers when converting from lit. if a cover is over 500 in Width it won't show when you send to the fire. I know how to fix that. What I don't know how to fix is having an archive. So at the moment all archive docs are on my Fire and only then is the covers finally working right.

I guess I will use my Carousel for books I am reading and the docs tab with have to host all my docs or they lose their covers.
The key to fixing this seems to wait till the Amazon server is non busy like 3AM and clearing the Kindle data until covers are back.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote