View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 01:55 AM   #2
shibamistress
Groupie
shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KSO (3G), Nook Color, android apps
I liked the Hunger Games series well enough, though I thought they were kind of poorly written, but I'm a writing teacher, so I'm particular about that. Worth reading, though.

I got Rick Steve's guidebook to Germany since I'm going to Germany at the end of the month. I would have bought one anyway and was glad to get it for a buck!
shibamistress is offline   Reply With Quote